DSIDTB Stylesheets Releases Notes
Stylesheets 0.4 - January 5, 2005
The Stylesheets 0.3 was never released since I did not take the time to do it. However difference with the 0.2 release is worth that step.
- DTBook to DAISY 2.02 NCC-audio
- xsltspeech: Windows xsltproc extension using SAPI5 to generate audio file from XSL
- stylesheets using xsltspeech to generate DAISY 2.02 audio book from an XML DTBook
- DTBook to Z3986
- generate NCX and SMIL files from a DTBook XML file
- complete OPF manifest accordingly
- DTBook to XHTML multiple files
- major performance improvements
- upCast to DTBook
- Documentation written in XML DTBook and generated in different formats using stylesheets.
- HTML multiple files
- DAISY 2.02 audio book
- Zed text-only book
Stylesheets 0.2 - March 24, 2003
The DTBook to HTML conversion has been improved. It has been based upon DocBook Stylesheets from Norman Walsh.
Stylesheets in /stylesheets/dtbook/ have been modularized and parameterized (see param.xsl).
Support for chunking - multiple HTML files from one DTBook file - has been added. It works with xsltproc and Saxon. It will not work with MSXML that does not support some necessary XSLT extensions.
Stylesheets 0.1 - January 21, 2003
This is the first release of DSIDTB stylesheets ! It features first versions of the following :
- from other DTD to Z39.86
- from DAISY 2.02 XHTML to dtbook
- from upCastGeneric to dtbook
- from upCastGeneric to DAISY 2.02 XHTML
- from Z39.86 to other formats
- tools for Z39.86
- base CSS for dtbook
- dtbook to ncx
- dtbook to smil for text-only Z39.86 books